Not able to send sms for poting to 1900

Dear Sir,

iam not satisfy with your Internet Network
Coverage n Data Packs...Hence, i thought to move to Airtel...then i have started
to send SMS to 1900 for Porting...
but, iam not able to send only for 1900... "message Could not sent" is showing...tried 10 time...
by speking to Custmer care for solution...they keep giving non sense / irrilavent solutions: -

1.i did not recharged my mobile, as for as company rules so outgoing SMS barred...but monthly iam recharging
my mobile not less than 150Rs.
2. i suppose to change message centre no.- did the same but no result...
3. i have to change the handset - tried but no result...

moreover the Custmoer care representatives not available for 3 days, n they are are not giving a chance to spk ...
Plz help me...

1) This is an independent forum and this forum does not represent any telecom company.

2) I had faced the same issue in airtel which you are facing and the simple solution for this is is to do a recharge of ₹10. your current plan will not be discontinued but you will be able to send an SMS to 1900.

I will be trying my luck in a few months from now as I have to reduce my balance 😊 I believe this is an imp point.
"Before initialising the porting process, note that your existing connection must be active fo 90 days and all your bills should be cleared."

Will try porting out of Vodachor oops Vodafone next week. Hopefully it should work. But people have warned me they will try a lot of stunts as I have been a customer for 20 yrs.🙄