Not able to recharge unlimited plan via free recharge

• Thread starter Thread starter dr.sandeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 8,072
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys help me i can't recharge 838 unlimited plan via free recharge i m from Madhya Pradesh. Till nov there was no such problem. Pls tell me what to do

The plan does not show up ? Or you got some error?

BSNL has revised the CDMA charges because of the new 0.5% service tax hike , bsnl site hasnt been updated yet !
@iSaurabhSri UL plans has 1 , 15 and 30 days validity , check bsnl site for the same

in case of BSNL GSM prepaid if you activate any tariff voucher from main balance they dont charge additional service tax, when I was on bsnl Rs.17 voucher used to cost me around 15 as I already paid taxes while recharging account. May be similar case be with postpaid,they charge taxes on rental only.
Also I have used EVDO with automatic rental deduction plan at that time it used to deduct Rs750 from main balance while voucher used to cost 800+ that time.

14.5% tax on Rs 750 = 108.75 +750 = 858.75 but plan rate is 842 ? can someone educate me how tax is calculated to I can get correct plan price ?

^ nice observation , i couldnt find the explanation anywhere not on bsnl site or the site where i read about the hike in CDMA services !!

Status
Not open for further replies.