Not able to login on my friends account

• Thread starter Thread starter Shloeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,536

Shloeb

ISP
BSNL
My friend has a 900UL plan and i have a Home 250 plan. I took this connection because i wanted to use my friends connection. But when i try to login using his password. It says "invalid username/password on the domain." Whereas another friend of mine can use my other friends account of 900UL. How is this so?

that is the reason you PM'ed asking my account ? dont ask those stuffs here.. you will get banned !!

it cannot be used simulatenously.. if one friend is using the UL 900 account then the other guy cannot use it at the same time.. if it doesnt work at all then its because its port binded so nothing can be done about it!!

/members/shloeb/"Shorab and Rustom" ( great friends in old story !) stay in same building/Flat /Any one of them using a wireless router ?How far you are from their location ?

@essbebe,i believe that simultaneous use is possible for some connections even though it may sound odd but it is not something entirely impossible.i will see if i can confirm it by checking.edit--essbebe,i confirmed it.i login with victim's account whose modem is configured in pppoe mode & then i again opened his modem home page which means he & i were online at same time using same account.

@sholeb. Ok. but whether they are in same building not answered. see below 😡members/whitestar_999/ Ok. Presume your "victim" is far away from your location.What you claim possible in U.P /Rajsthan, not possible down South to the best of my Knowledge. Somebody from Nagpur also claimed the same thing.So if the "victim" does not use Wanminiportdialer and uses "always on" connection,everytime you may have to reset your modem WAN page to access his BB connection. This means If your "Victim" telephone is 21234567 and yours 21987654both of you can connect to one BB connection at the same time say with Id abcd@ bsnl.in password zxcvderf. Interesting news. Will look for other updates.I think this was earlier discussed ,and whose usage will be billed was not clear >If one is an unlimited acct, and yours 2 Mbps speed , from the speed you can guess whose acct the d/l is accounted. This topic/thread never ends. I am hearing about this for more than 15 months, but no success here in Chennai ! ( even for test ). Enjoy!.

@members/whitestar_999/ Ok. Presume your "victim" is far away from your location.
my local Line Attn is 29 while the victim's is 5 so it can be safely assumed that distance is at least 1.5 KM.
everytime you may have to reset your modem WAN page to access his BB connection.
no need as i am using bridge mode.
What you claim possible in U.P /Rajsthan, not possible down South to the best of my Knowledge.
that i can completely agree to.what may not be possible elsewhere in India may be possible in UP.😛

I just randomly entered some id and password was password. And it worked for me. Is there a way that i can know what plan is this account under so that i use account sensibly. I mean if its 500 i dwld at night. I get the speeds of 2mbps so its definitely not an UL connection.