Not able to browse a site

• Thread starter Thread starter puneet_313
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,790
erm sorry i didn't understand essbebe are you saying i should upgrade to the firefox 3.0 beta ? & what do you mean by 'Dataone' open dns ?

^ hes talking about his own browser,connection.he is able to view the website on his dataone connection using firefox 3 beta.

@/members/puneet_313/
& what do you mean by 'Dataone' open dns ?
Explained/translated/clarified by more experienced users.!
By giving the details of the set up, guides you to pinpoint the problem in your system.Unfortunately i cannot connect via MTNL. Can use IE ( Internet Explorer) and give a report.
Whether to use Firefox browser or not , OR use open dns ( OH! sorry! should have typed OPEN DNS) is individual's choice. You have done tracert earlier.
Also Opera or any other browser.

which sadly did not workalrit in conclusion all the mtnl guys are having problems loading that site .. dataone guys can so i guess i can safely say its an ISP issue :/.If i find a fix ill post backthanks for all the help people

So I'v had this problem since day one but being so lazy i just used anonymouse.org to browse the site.So i thought I'd finally see if i can fix it.
I can open all other sites normally but just this one site will always show 'Problem Loading Page' error in firefox & the 'Page Cannot Be Displayed' error in internet explorer. The site is :

EXTREME Overclocking Forums - Learn To Overclock Your PC Hardware

I'm on the 849NU plan Any fixes ?
Thanks in advance.

Same plan....
Doesn't open @ my end too.

There must some problem from their end not ours.

alrit i contacted that site's admin and yes our ' netblock ' was blocked...its working now 🙂thanks all