Not A Happy Customer of Reliance Broadband Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
Hello Guys

How are you ?

Hopefully all well.

So starting with, thanks to Admin for this awesome forum.

I had taken connection in 2008 from reliance when they had started plan 400 speed 75 Kbps. Untill may 2014 everything was fit and fine.

So after 6 years it is time to say adieu to reliance. from last 2 month my internet connection was down for more than 40 days. Whenever i contacted Reliance support team they told me lies.

Every time was i was assured that my problems will be rectified next day. I had asked them to terminate my connection but they closed my request and when i inquired about ot they had nothing to say about it.

Calling Reliance support team is very hectic , waiting time is always above 15 minutes and sometime it is above 40 Minutes. " Welcome to reliance scam services , we will rip you off " This must a tag line of reliance.

so reliance chapter is now going to closed ASAP.

I am looking for new connection in Chandigarh & my budget is not more than 600 Rs.

So how does one get their reliance connection disconnected? Properly?

Not going to pay bill as i had not used there services and i was on advance rental plan , they can keep that advance rent and will not return modem , phone and wire.

Personally I would suggest following the procedure and get it disconnected properly.

Called them up and asked them to terminate connection without any call from termination department. Its final.

Hopefully they terminate it ASAP .

:O i had forget 1100 security as well. will they return it ?

If the connection is actually disconnected, they should send you a cheque after a few weeks/months.

Status
Not open for further replies.