• Thread starter Thread starter opomiyulen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,280

opomiyulen

🇮🇩🇬🇧🇹🇷🇩🇪
ISP
Mylink
I am following up nextra for refund of my security deposit since August, 2019 which was given to them back in 2013. More than 4 months has already passed and they are doing nothing. It is surprising that their nodal officer and appellate authority even stopped replying to e-mails. Anyone on this forum got refund of security deposit from Nextra? I never expected Nextra to be so bad.

So i am still struggling to get refund. Don't know what's wrong with this company. Worst support i haven seen from any company in so many years.

So after 9 months they finally issued refund. Please don't use nextra unless its the only isp u have in ur area, their customer service is worst compared to any other isp i have used.

My BSNL refund has not come back & its 15.5 months now. I know BSNL is in bad shape.. but just giving context.

After raising grievance they now say delay in processing is due to coronavirus, which by the way did not exist from Feb 2019 till the end of last year

My BSNL refund has not come back & its 15.5 months now. I know BSNL is in bad shape.. but just giving context.

After raising grievance they now say delay in processing is due to coronavirus, which by the way did no exist from Feb 2019 till the end of last year
I understand ur point. Since bsnl is a govt psu have u raised ur concern on CPGRAMS-Home

Yeah. I raised it in March beginning, after 13 months and got reply in end-April