Nominations for Ass**** of the year award

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,976
Bitching and ranting helps in getting my blood pressure down. If I don't do that my head will explode. And it is so much cheaper than doing something 'concrete' about it. Filing a case in courts - interesting idea. Hope it changes something for those who have tried it. 'YOU', the customer, as a nominee for 'Asshole of the year'. Well deserved nomination. Make it a permanent one.Nothing will change. That is what a cynic would say. And I am one.

AIRTEL(SUPERASSHOLE ASLO),MITTAL DID HARD WORK TO WIN THIS AWARD:hysterical:,HE IS TRULY DESERVE FOR THIS,TATA GOT 2ND RANK:rofl🙁BEST LOOSER),BSNL DID NOT DO ANY HARD WORK FOR THIS AWARD BUT BSNL NOW THINKS THAT MITTAL IS NOT GOD WHO ALWAYS TAKE THIS AWARD:rofl:,BSNL IS NOW TRYING TO DO BEST FOR THIS AWARD WITH 8MBPS PLANS NOW,MIGHT BE NEXT YEAR THIS AWARD WILL GO TO BSNL:hysterical:

How did we forget our TRAI - Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Who pathetically failed to implement any rules which they came up with. Be it CAS rollout, a-la-carte channel pricing or mandatory sharing of channels, failed always due to dirty political pressure.