Nokia

That would make me very angry. VERY ANGRY.

This is due to which people are assuming Nokia is killing feature phones too. Too cryptic for me 😀

Placing Mobile Phone services in maintenance mode: With the clear focus on Windows Phones, all Mobile Phones-related services and enablers are planned to move into maintenance mode, effective immediately. This means there will be no new features or updates to services on any Mobile Phones platform as a result of these plans.

Nokia India would continue to pretend this never happened for the next six months or so.
Last week I was at marketplace in my city where earlier there were 2 Nokia priority shops with all Nokia branding everywhere. But I was shocked and surprised to see that both those shops were having different names and branding (1 had Samsung). Later when I entered shop (where I purchased Lumia 620), I saw staff was same. I asked what happened to Nokia shop, he said contract was not renewed for priority shop.
So MS cutting lots of Nokia activity already.

I wonder why I am seeing so many ads for Nokia XL during the Test match when they have already indicated killing of the X platform...

I guess, they would catch a lot of people unawares. I was hoping they would be forced to do a HP Touchpad..