Nokia Store is offering Premium Apps for FREE !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Nokia Store is offering 6 Premium Apps FREE !!!!

Grab It asap !!! :mml:

Andro

really good news,thanks for informing,i am downloading some useful for me from them now :)

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
They have been doing this for some time now. They keep running promo offers for free apps :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
I keep on searching for FREE Apps every 2nd day. Usually they 1st add New Apps FREE but later make it chargeable upon popularity. Since New Store App Update , this is 1st time they offered such bulk free premium app, may be because of Blackberry Free App offer :p

Andro

just i opened my ovi store in my e5 and shocked to see its now upgrded and name changed to nokia suite and also some premium apps for free. :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
just i opened my ovi store in my e5 and shocked to see its now upgrded and name changed to nokia suite and also some premium apps for free. :)

Enjoy !!! & Welcome Back to IBF :)

johngeorge82

indianmascot , which phone are u using?im using C7-00 and im getting Joikuspot premium and fitness builder trial instead of camera lover pack and national geographic :p

Andro

Now Nokia suite have a blue theme ,same features only in the old ovi store there was a green theme nothing else.