Nokia Siemens C2110 LEDs Blinking

• Thread starter Thread starter codebuddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 14,192

codebuddy

ISP
DataOne
I have a problem with my Nokia Siemens C2110 ADSL modem. The LEDs on the modem is blinking always. I turned on the modem while the PC is off and the phone line disconnected, then all the LEDs turn on, which should not happen as only the power LED (the red one) should be on and all others off until I connect the LAN cable. And if I connect the LAN cable and turn on the PC, the phone line still disconnected, then all the three LEDs (except the power LED) begins blinking continuously. I tried resetting the modem but it didn't solve.
I can ping to 192.168.1.1 but cannot open it through IE or Opera. So I cannot access the modem settings.
The phone line does not have any problem as I can use my Dial-Up connectin.
I tried the modem on laptop too there also is this problem.
I downloaded the model's manual and it contained the LED details as shown http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ledstatusgb6.jpg
As in the image my modem is in Fast Flashing state. But PC/USB LED is also blinking red and blue alternatively, which the image does not specify. Is there any way to solve the problem like flashing the firmware or is my modem out-of-order.
I have one more question. I got my broadband connection last week. The guy who brought the modem and setup the connection took the driver CD with him and we noticed only after he went away. He left only the modem, power adapter, LAN cable and the DSL splitter. I think he also took the USB connectivity cable and the manual. I think I should go to their office and ask them as I have bought the modem( not rental). What do you think?

try a hard reset, if doesn't work goto their office and get thing sorted out.🙂

OK I have decided to go to their office and sk for an exchange.

Code:
In the manual it would be specified what the package contains.USB drivers
The downloaded manual specifies that the shipping would contain

ADSL MODEM X1
User Manual X1
Telephone Line(RJ-11) X2
Power Adapter X1
USB Line X1
Cable Cat5 RJ45 X1
User CD X1
Splitter X1

However my downloaded manual is that of Siemens C2110 and not of Nokia Siemens C2110. Did you all get all the accessories with the modem or is it a custom of BSNL?

However my downloaded manual is that of Siemens C2110 and not of Nokia Siemens C2110. Did you all get all the accessories with the modem or is it a custom of BSNL?
bsnl provides siemens c2110 modem.siemens & nokia siemens is same thing.yes i get all the accessories.

Today I went to BSNL's office with my modem and they readily replaced it. I also got te USB cable and the CD.
bsnl provides siemens c2110 modem.siemens & Nokia siemens is same thing.yes i get all the accessories.
Yes the CD contains the manual which is just that of Siemens C2110. The only difference is that the company name on my modem is Nokia Siemens 😛.
I thought they would be different because of this site.

Anyway my connection is working now and thank you all.🙂

@members/codebuddy/ Thanks for the feedback. Contributers expect this kind of feedback, ( positive or negative) so that others visiting this thread , either via Google or directly, need not start a new query !.

Same problem happened with after updating the firmware.
unable to logging in siemens c2110 modem.
all led blinking except power.
is there any solution.
kindly help me.
my email-
dskararia@gmail.com

members/dskarariaq/
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in/.
Option 1 :If you are a new user, exchange the modem ! ( whether rented or purchased).
Option 2 :After Updating firmware, can you access the modems log in page and get to different menus? Do you have the manual ?
confirm . IN WAN page select PPP/PPPoE ( not bridged)
Basic VPI/VCI 0 and 35 ID without @ bsnl.in password : xxxx
click 0 idle time. Or use the set up wizard.
Please give feedback.

Check: start/run type cmd type IP/config/all
Presume you have not disturbed settings in TCP/IP properties.
If a solution is given to you by email, others with same problem, who visit this forum, like you, cannot be helped.
You can try a PM/email to any member , but reply is not guaranteed.
Option 3.:
Update 1000PM. https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22831-usb-driver-c2110-nokia-siemens-modem-testes-working-fine/
Please download firmware update again and try.
http://www.calcutta.bsnl.co.in/dataoneinstall/Upgrade.zip

i recently upgraded framework

ad having problem unable to logging in siemens c2110 modem.
i also not access the modems log in page 192.168.1.1
is there any solution.
kindly help me.
my email

raj.shekhar.pro@gmail.com

i recently upgraded framework

ad having problem unable to logging in siemens c2110 modem.
i also not access the modems log in page 192.168.1.1
is there any solution.
kindly help me.
my email

raj.shekhar.pro@gmail.com

Last month I did the same mistake and the modem was bricked ......
i had to purchase a new modem....

if u r renting the modem or is in the waranty period get replace ur modem wlse have to purchase a new one or turn to rental.......