Nokia N9

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 252
  • Views Views 25,944
I didn't even read the rest of the post, I was just thinking about Blackberry haha!

Umm Bakwaas joke thread post??? Hehehehe 😛

Awww! But, my post was it at least relevant to the thread i.e phones 🙂

Wish I could say the same for yours.

Thanks for the relevant Bold post samm.

on-topic

[h=3]Main disadvantages of N9 (GSMArena)[/h]

[*]No Flash support in browser
[*]Limited set of apps
[*]No office document editing
[*]Non-user-replaceable battery
[*]No memory card slot
[*]microSIM card slot
[*]No FM radio
[/list]

well. you have to look from Nokia's board point of view.

they probably already hate the switch to Windows Phone.

if nokia struggles to sell too many Windows Phone devices, Elop might be thrown out. Nokia might still switch to Android.

microsoft would probably then try to acquire nokia and they would most likely succeed. microsoft is playing a very complicated gameplan to take on android. they are using lawsuits to target android manufacturers for faster results. long term goal is to get manufacturers switch to windows phone.

nokia is already taken. LG is probably the next to go. samsung and htc are going to be tough. Sony could be an easy convert.

----------

https://broadband.forum/nokia-india/71282-an-investor-on-nokia/ read this piece. very interesting.

Ya Apple pays royalties to Nokia. Microsoft buys Nokia and then Microsoft wont take royalties but will file the patent related cases on apple

Sony tough one cause windows phone 7 promotes Xbox as well and Sony ps3 and Xbox are rivals.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the relevant Bold post samm.

on-topic

[h=3]Main disadvantages of N9 (GSMArena)[/h]

[*]No Flash support in browser
[*]Limited set of apps
[*]No office document editing
[*]Non-user-replaceable battery
[*]No memory card slot
[*]microSIM card slot
[*]No FM radio
[/list]

I don't have an n9 nor do i plan to buy it but you see a micro sim is not a disadvantage in any way. You just need to get your current sim cut.
With 64 gb the mermory card slot id also not needed.
Non user replaceable battery- how many people who have phone with user replaceable batteries do buy a spare battery. Or try to open and repair by themselves when the handset has a problem
FM radio not many people listen to radio now.

I don't have an n9 nor do i plan to buy it but you see a micro sim is not a disadvantage in any way. You just need to get your current sim cut.
With 64 gb the mermory card slot id also not needed.
Non user replaceable battery- how many people who have phone with user replaceable batteries do buy a spare battery. Or try to open and repair by themselves when the handset has a problem
FM radio not many people listen to radio now.

If u have a micro-sim, u can never use it in any other phones if required.
Regarding memory card slot, just 1-2 years back guys used to say 1 GB is enuf. What do u want top say about that???
Non-user replaceable battery. How many use a single battery throughout for a smartphone. what next then?
Tell all the manufacturers to stop giving the FM radio feature as according to you no one uses it 🙂
The same way, no need of any apps. Who would use apps for a 30k phone (my guess for price)

please for the love of god remove the tapatalk signature. do not force me to disable that plugin.

And let me mention here, that i do use FM a lot, when India matches are being aired on FM Gold, and i m not in front of the TV.Even apart from me, i have seen many people listening to FM, instead of their own playlists. (I m not in that category for sure though!)