Nokia Lumia Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter zeitgeist
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 11,753
sanke1 said:
No update for best selling Lumia 520?
Lumia 520 will get the Amber update too but some features like the glance screen, will be missing.
So, far in India, the update is available only for 820, 920. Lumia 625, 925 will come with the update out of the box.
http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/wp8-availability-in-asia-pacific/

chromaniac said:
But you still do not have Instagram 😛leasantry:
I have so far never used it. I dont understand why is it so important if we have Picasa and Flickr.

they add hardware features through software updates? 😛

chromaniac said:
they add hardware features through software updates? :tongue:
Hardware capability was there (except for Lumia 620), but for some reason WP8 initially didnt had FM Radio app. They have added it now after GDR2 update.
Regarding Instagram, I still dont get why FB is delaying or not providing Instagram for WP. Youtube is Google service, so can't expect Google to show any support for MS in that case.
And BTW even FB is not having official app on WP as of now I guess.

moindear said:
And by the way, if someone gets bored they can always visit the whatsapp link in windows store for comments.
Ranging from frustration, threats, obscene languages to sarcasm, its the best entertainment!
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/whatsapp/218a0ebb-1585-4c7e-a9ec-054cf4569a79
lol that was epic
BTW the aunty I gave my lumia was complaining the other day saying that soemtimes whatsapp messages take upto 2 hours to get delivered -_- I said its the network fault.

@
SVK said:
Hardware capability was there (except for Lumia 620), but for some reason WP8 initially didnt had FM Radio app. They have added it now after GDR2 update.
Regarding Instagram, I still dont get why FB is delaying or not providing Instagram for WP. Youtube is Google service, so can't expect Google to show any support for MS in that case.
And BTW even FB is not having official app on WP as of now I guess.

we dont have Native FB app 😉. Its only microsoft app.. But who cares. i want my phone for calls,photos,some simple games and apps- which i am very happy with lumia 920.