• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,243

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
Presenting the official video of the Nokia Lumia Amazing flash mobs organized by Nokia in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad on December 10, 2011....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B41V9tONDpw

The best one was the mumbai one and it was for a good cause, something very genuine and it had a lot of heart in it. The rest which followed are just copy cats trying to achieve their 5 mins of tube fame.This one is a joke, nothin but a stupid marketing gimmick done with the sole intent of profit. Surrogate advertising at its best.Flash mobs are so yesterday guys .................... please move on :lol:Behti ganga mein haat dho rahe sab ke sab ............... so we can expect in the coming few days flash mobs arranged and organised by various telcos, election parties, any new product launch too. ..... oh wait this was for a product launch :rofl:

The best one was the mumbai one and it was for a good cause, something very genuine and it had a lot of heart in it. The rest which followed are just copy cats trying to achieve their 5 mins of tube fame.This one is a joke, nothin but a stupid marketing gimmick done with the sole intent of profit. Surrogate advertising at its best.

Flash mobs are so yesterday guys .................... please move on :lol:
Seeing a flash mob is one thing . .actually participating in one is another.

flash mob should be something instataneous man. Not which is organised and promoted by some company trying to make a quick buck off it. I am not against flash mobs but I dont like these pseudo flash mobs.Then whats the difference between participating in some garbha dance in some pandal v/s dance minus the sticks and attire in some mall.

Sir as a freelancer in a event company i want to share that companies provide the budget and only according to that event company hire. So i hope u will enjoy the work some random people did in future.