Nokia Lumia 610

socrates

Regulars
Nokia's forthcoming Lumia 610 is set to tread new ground for the Windows Phone platform and enter the market

Nokia Lumia 610 to set new bar for budget Windows Phones | News | TechRadar

It will be interesting to see how it will be priced in India as the 710 price has already come down quite a bit (around Rs 15500) so this model should be even lower :)

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
I guess with WP Tango, it is supposed to run on low hardware specs (256 MB RAM) so hardware price would drop, so would be handset price. I guess 10-12K could be lowest price though.

kickass

Super Adm1n
Regulars
if they can provide a decent smartphone around 10k android manufacturers will be shit scared coz most android phones around tht price can't manage with meager ram and pathetic cpu's. mango doesn't need the greatest n fastest cpu's and they have a big advantage right there in breaking crucial price points and at the same time providing a great lag free user interface with tango. wat i want to see is if they can provide win phone 8 @ tht price point. tht wud be really serious stuff.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Well, It would be interesting to see how this Tango performs @256 MB Ram - But if its going to be a highly-watered down version of the existing OS - Then it would be akin to buying an Android 1.6 or 2.1 version.

socrates

Regulars