• Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 11,980

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Nokia somewhat struggling in the Indian marketNokia is the world’s largest mobile phone maker. They also have the largest market share in the Indian market. However, the company seems to be losing its market share to rivals including Motorola in the recent times.Market sources claim that Nokia’s Indian market share has dropped from a high [...]

Nokia somewhat struggling in the Indian market

Feel sad though. Once Nokia was considered premium brand. I still remember the day when I was the proud owner of the best in class phone of that time Nokia 3310 (in 2002?..). I guess they lost creativity later, and still continued with their premium pricing which lead to its decline, where as competitors like Samsung came up with creative ideas at a better price range.

yup they are...Nokia's still LAG a lot and the browsers still dont come with flash support and is nt that good either.....

do not worry... nokias would soon be using internet explorer that would not support advanced google services which rely on webkit rendering engine. meego uses webkit of course.

They are sticking to OSes that r outdated. They dont use an OS which promises them a lot. And then they migrate to an OS, which prefers to extort money from its "Paid users" in the name of "Premium" products.

Nokia is also facing the harsh reality of a "androided" world. Things are now so bad that even if nokia comes up with a OS which it better than android it would still get a thumbs down bcoz the whole world is heading a one way street.Nokia might have to jump to the android bandwagon if things turn up very bad in coming few years.

As someone said "two bicycle makers one day thought of making mercedes".It was possible in 1900 era, but now?