Nokia G-140W-F bridge mode?

Do you have Intel or Realtek NICs?

I'm honestly not sure. I have the Netgate SG-3100. I also have an ACT line connected as a second WAN on which I get the full 300mbps no problem. Just the Airtel gives me 100 on the PFsense as well as if I plug it in to my laptop. My settings are:

qDBAhHm.png

Netgate SG-3100 should tuned well since it is official hardware. This page is useful for NIC tuning.

If you are getting 100mbps with laptop connected to the Nokia modem, then pfsense should not be the issue. I would try the following:
1. Change ethernet cable.
2. Try setting PPPOE on the Nokia router itself and check what speed you get on the laptop.

What happens if you disable the PPPOE in Nokia and then do a speedtest on lan port 4?

My speculation is that the Airtel is detecting multiple WANs, and sharing the bandwidth.

What happens if you disable the PPPOE in Nokia and then do a speedtest on lan port 4?

I am not able to disable it as all the options to change any WAN settings in the Nokia are disabled and grayed out. Any idea how I can enable it?

Just to update everyone, it was resolved from the Airtel backend team at their NOC.

@akapur It might be worthwhile explaining what was done by Airtel backend.
I wish I knew. The technicians came over and plugged their own laptop into the bridged lan port, and saw the same 100mbps speeds. They then made a few calls and had it fixed. Never explained. Just said it was fixed from the NOC

Hi, I am from Nepal. My isp worldlink never provides login and configurations.It only has an option of status in configuration page. If you kow please help

I recently got airtel xstream installed. The steps I followed were almost the same as above. I have the Nokia G2425G-A ONT and TP-Link Archer C80.

1. In Nokia LAN settings, changed Port 4 to Bridge mode.
2. Connected the ONT (LAN port 4) and my router (WAN port).
2. Added the PPPOE username and password in the TPlink router. I also had enable VLAN/IPTV in my personal router and set the Internet VLAN ID as 100.

I did not have to call with Airtel customer care to enable the bridge mode. I was able to set it up without any issue (I had to figure out the VLAN stuff which I got a clue from this thread itself).

PPPOE Login will happen from both the Nokia and your personal Router with different Public IP Addresses.
Speed through both is the plan speed (200 MBPS in my case). I've disabled wifi on the Nokia.

Thanks all for contributing to this thread. I'm a silent reader usually but thought I should contribute here since this thread was very helpful.
How did you figure out PPPOE password?

After using Airtal Fibre 300 mbps connection for 3 months in this time connection went down 4 times and for each ticket it took at list 4 days to it get resolved, really guys don't take Airtal xtreme fibre they will roast you to your core, after 5 in evening there speed will go down to 40-50 mbps and till morning it will be same and there speed fluctuate too much, there connection will drop at list 10 to 15 times in a week for 1 or 2 minutes, after all this i have to take BSNL fibre which i thought will be garbage but its not, there service is top class no problem till now from last 1 month

That looks like your area specific problem. In my area in last 2.5 months since I took airtel fiber connection it hasn't even gone offline once. I get steady 220 Mbps on it at any time of the day.
Where as my friend who has Bharat fiber his internet for sure goes off atleast once in every 10 days. I don't why would anyone take bharat fiber if jio and airtel are available in one's area except if your bsnl guys have really dedicated themself for their job! Which most of the time isn't the case. They don't even give pan India plans, different plans for new and old users. I remember talking to bsnl guy about installation charges and that 60 Mbps 599 plan and he refused to give that plan instead told me there's only 849 plan available for my area plus he was charging 6k for the installation (ont, wire and labour). Don't go for Bsnl unless you have full confidence on your area bsnl employees or lco.