Nokia Belle Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Saurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 152
  • Views Views 19,847
mmm. what did i just post 😕

Nokia Belle brings you more home screens, expanding the current three home screens you get with Nokia Anna to six. That’s more screen real estate to host your apps and widgets.

The home screen widgets have been improved and made more functional than before. Plus some of them, such as the email widget, give now much more information making reading emails much easier at a glance.

nope 😕

i have too much free time. i write everything myself. and use quotes for content that is 'quoted' from the source article.

----------

in case you were wondering, i was not saying it sarcastically. i hope my content is at least better than some automated software that spin 😕

Yes.. Your Blogging is bit Clean and Better. I am fed up Reading Tech Blogs of Bastards who use Spinning software's and 99% of the Indians Copy from the Reputed tech sites and Spin it. No one has Creativity! 🙁

well. i do the same. but mostly as a time pass. 😀 i like to read news and i post a bunch of stories that interests me... i always try to link to the source article whether on techwhack or here on the forum. there are very few breaking stories that folks like me get. so pretty much rest of the time you can do nothing but re-post news from other sources. 🙂

Waiting for Symbian Belle for my Nokia C7...!!Its killing me like hell...!!Nokia has even announced its other updates for 1Ghz platform phones...Symbian Carla and Symbian Donna...!!Which sadly will not be available for nokia C7,N8 and other symbian^3 devices..which has clock freq. less than 1 Ghz...!! :/Nokia has even announced that..."Most probably it will be the end of Symbian era"...!! 🙂

there are very few breaking stories that folks like me get. so pretty much rest of the time you can do nothing but re-post news from other sources. 🙂

Well It's Good for Folks who are Not updated with latest News. but still the Search irritates me, I wanted to search something on this forum and it shows Some post on your blog:struggle:
We would be Happy if you can write something like that Guy.. I don't remember.. kamba or something?:tongue_2:

just add inurl:forum to make the search more specific to this forum. or just use site:broadbandforum.co to search this forum. and if you use the search feature regularly, just create a browser search shortcut because that's what i use! 🙂

I think its good move by Nokia to rename Symbian to Nokia. I guess they are trying to built a stronger brand name for Nokia. Earlier they changed Ovi Store to Nokia store. But what happens if any other handset brands using Symbian OS (are there any actually?). They would remain as S30/S40 perhaps. While Belle (and Carla/Donna/Etc/Etc) may be know as Nokia OS.

Yeah..Belle is going to roll out from 8th feb...in Vietnam...theres no mention about other countries though...And theres a typo in there too lol...E7 is mentioned twice...c7 is not there in the list 🙂