Nokia announces E6 and X7 with New UI

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 9,321
Espoo, Finland-based mobile phone maker Nokia has just unveiled a new entertainment device for its users, the Nokia X7, a smartphone that runs under the company's new Symbian Anna operating system, and which should arrive on shelves before the end of the second quarter of the year.

Read more in-depth specs

Last edited by a moderator:
X7's shape looks a bit odd.....doesnt please the eye - atleast the photo doesnt.

^ So how is the phone's user interface this time?

Nothing new UI. Just the ICONs are modified like iPhone icons. Even we can get bettor Icons from some of the theme makers

^ I was asking about the menus. Are they same too? I mean in terms of navigation and ease

The new phones by Nokia are indeed weird looking, be it N8 or this newly launched device X7But, yeah, the E7 is something quite impressive 🙂

Looks like someone gonna have Phonegasm here 😀

Hahaha!!

@ E6/E7.....

I am fed up of the Blackberry type looks of phone. In fact i wouldnt ever buy a Blackberry that comes in this shape. And after seeing Androids' features i wud be staying away from a Nokia, until it has system as good as Android, if not better.

I had a query about Touch screens though - do Android touch screens come with Stylus?? Most phones i saw with friends were without a Stylus. Dont they attract Finger-prints then??

My N78 also attracts so many finger-prints, that i have to rub it vigorously to get the shine back.

Nokia does not want to become just another player manufacturing android devices. they are going to get special treatment from microsoft. we would see it happening eventually next year. this is sort of good news as it would be great if HTC discards microsoft and solely concentrate on android! Sony is already android only at the moment.