Nokia 9 PureView

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
Check Nokia 9 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Paytm

Nokia 9 might be priced at Rs 44,999 in India, to be released at the end of Q3

Earlier, a new report was posted by NPU, which reveals some key specifications and features of the Nokia 9. To start with, the Nokia 9 will be the first Nokia device to feature 'Nokia OZO Audio' enhancements and it will feature a 5.5-inch QHD OLED display. It said to be powered by a Snapdragon 835, along with Adreno 540 GPU. It will come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The smartphone will run on Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system and will be backed up by a 3800mAH battery with Qualcomm Quick-Charge 4 support.

On the camera front, the smartphone will sport a 22-megapixel dual Carl-Zeiss rear camera and a 12-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies. The smartphone is also said to house a fingerprint scanner and will also feature an Iris Scanner as well. Further, the Nokia 9 will have IP68 certification for water and dust resistance.

i should start saving money. as nexus 6p is probably not going to fetch anything over 3500 in exchange offer. lol.

you can sell 6p for decent amount on olx/quikr. Ofcourse you have to deal with lowballers first before you get a genuine buy offer

about that. i wonder what kind of documented evidence one should collect while handing over a phone to a strange person?

tbh nothing. If you want some kind of security, just take his adhaar car number. you can video the whole exchange if you want irrefutable proof.

I only took adhaar card once two years back when selling my LG g3. I didnt like the look of the guy so I asked his adhaar card, took a pic and then sold the phone. no problems till now

Well... Photo of Aadhaar Card is no proof of sale in case he turns out to be a terrorist and cops come after you.

cops track people using imei and phone number. if someone misuses your phone with their sim, they'll go after sim card holder and not you. Even if they come to you in million in one chance, you can just say you sold it to so and so person and give them the buyers' adhaar card

Get a load of the Nokia 9 in Polished Blue

wnW0kqV.png

Nokia 9's FCC certification reveals its key specs

The phone will sport a 5.5" OLED panel from LG (resolution and aspect ratio unknown), HMD's first OLED screen. The chipset is this year's Snapdragon 835 and it will be running Android 8.0 Oreo. RAM is not mentioned, but the storage is a generous 128GB (eMMC sourced from Samsung).

The main shooter on the back of the Nokia 9 will be a 12MP + 13MP dual camera. The selfie camera is a surprise at a mere 5MP (the Nokia 8 has a 13MP front camera).

The final details divulged by the FCC are a 3,250mAh battery with fast charging (18W) plus some in-box items - a charger, USB cable and headphones (seemingly each sourced from one of two suppliers).