Nokia 808 PureView

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 188
  • Views Views 22,950
Screen size 10.16 cm
Screen resolution 640 x 360
Screen type LCD (Active, Color, Backlit)

hmm. for a 4" display, it does look bad.

aww i was thinking to click a pic having 20+ Nokia 808 designed as letters > IBF . Idea dropped 😛

30,000 for a phone which has no future? Belle OS? Any Android phone would do a better job. If one wants this idiotic phone for taking snaps, they are better off with a 1000D

ya ya, People bought N9 too, idiotic phone and idiotic decision... ??? :Shoot:

well the display quality is cause for concern as previously discussed. and people complaining are idiots if they have not seen the videos showcasing how smooth it is irrespective of what is inside.

belle FP1 is buttery smooth on given hardware. tried it myself on Nokia 603 and was impressed very much. saw videos of 808. its hardware is impressively good while processing images, editing them n zooming in/out. core parts covered for a camera centric phone!

The built is nice, little bulky though. Got update for Microsoft app and Nokia maps. Display is nice , smooth interface and the pre loaded videos look awesome, loving the dolby sound experience by far. 🙂

From what i know he test the devices for Nokia India and have access to these devices for a short period of time 😛

From what i know he test the devices for Nokia India and have access to these devices for a short period of time 😛

Yep, I knew about that. Had no idea about Nokia's restrictions though. 🙂