Nokia 808 PureView

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 188
  • Views Views 22,951
Interesting.. ebay selling it at 45,000, Infibeam at 33,899, tradus 30995. That is a very wide range. Wondering what kinda margin eCom players have!

I Think -ebay's might be foreign units, trying to take advantage while it was not available. Infibeam is probably MRP targetting early buyers(ahem ahem) & tradus is already having what will be the normal street price.

foreign units? from what i see, india is the first market to get it. russia might have got it though i have not read much about it.

Oh, I thought India was among the first few & not first as such. Then, I really wonder - Fraud?

Fraud? how is it fraud if a user agrees to pay 45K for a phone that has a MRP of 34K? eBay of course only pays the seller once the buyer has confirmed the delivery of product right?

I see this though - Which is usually a hintWITH 1 YEAR SELLER / DEALER WARRANTYMaybe demo units or some illegal channel.NO. By fraud, I was referring to the case we had of a guy calling back and offering a better deal in "offline" mode.

Sales are ok so far 🙂 , Playing with camera settings and the overall camera experience is really nice, need to practice more with settings 😛 .

In delhi one have to bargain to get it for around 32K , thats the price i got from some showrooms but depends on your bargaining skills 😉