Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Nokia 8 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Nokia 8 Sirocco trademarked, a premium name will be reborn - GSMArena.com news

HMD is busy resurrecting old Nokia brands, the latest of which is the premium Sirocco line. Model number TA-1005 was just trademarked as Nokia 8 Sirocco. A logo bearing that inscription was found earlier this month.

The name is a throwback to the old Nokia 8800 Sirocco, which was named after the Mediterranean wind coming from the Sahara. The Sirocco model differed from the base 8800 with sapphire glass, molded steel panels and a leather case included in the box – it was Nokia’s most expensive model at the time.

Nokia 8 Sirocco Major Leak Reveals Key Specs - Gizmochina

Leaked information reveals that the Snapdragon 845 chipset will be present under the hood of the Nokia 8 Sirocco. The SoC will be coupled with 6 GB of RAM.

Like the original Nokia 8 from last year, the Nokia 8 Sirocco is expected to house a dual camera setup. It is likely to include ZEISS certified 12-megapixel sensor and 13-megapixel sensor. It is expected to arrive with a selfie camera of 5-megapixel. The smartphone is expected to arrive with IP67 certified dustproof and waterproof chassis.

Looks like they rectified all mistakes of Nokia 8 😀
Still very costly though.

i have not read much about it but if it uses the same camera, i would not touch it 😛
plus they have made even harder to get protection for the display. it was hard enough on Nokia 8. with curved edges, you are basically doomed.
and they are using an inferior quality oled display on it i think. looks like they are saving all the good things for the nokia 9.
and look wise, even the new nokia 7 plus looks better than this.