Nokia 701 with Symbian Belle

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,610
It looks like the same Nokia C7 to me.. 😕only for the 1 Ghz processor.....That's new...And of course the Symbian Belle....

1 Ghz processor,3.5' screen,14.2 mbps modem etc.battery only 1300mAH. 0.3mps camera etcHardware is good as usual Nokia. But has no chance for a big market share when so many Androids are dropping in price .:haha:If only Nokia joins the Android collective !!:Boy Thumb Up:what will be the equivalent Branded Android in feautres and say price 40% cheaper? Motorola ?

Some features are copied from android and windows platform 😛 (used it)The NFC thing is really nice, played Asphalt 6 multiplayer 🙂

I checked both the newly launched devices and trust me, you can't compare it with android.It might look very cool to people who are upgrading from previous versions of Symbian but, for us folks?It's cold.

I have that one.. Mine is quite a good experience, except that sometimes the processor slows down, and the music player plays like someone has shoved a broken spring in the speaker 😛