Nokia 701 User Opinions

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,848

vgowtham97

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
I was going through ebay and i saw the Nokia 701.How is Nokia 701?Whether it is a competitive phone at 17k range?Because the specs looks very attractive.And what about the games and apps available for Belle?Will there be future updates for symbian?

Nokia 701 is a pretty decent device if you are not lured by the Android phones that are on sale in the Indian market.

The fact remains, Symbian is not Android and Nokia itself is moving to Windows Phone Mango later this year.

What would you want to do in that case?

Buy a device that is powered with a platform that is being discarded by its parent company?

or buy a device that is based on Android which has an app ecosystem comparable to the iPhone?

----------

This device costs 17k right?

Android devices in this price range do not feature an 8 megapixel camera. But they are going to offer a much better user experience.

Upvote 0
BTW the thread starters cricket signature is a little too much for my atl EDGE conn....

Upvote 0
I don't like the design of the device, otherwise it's an okay phone.I don't believe in comparing Symbian, Android and Windows. Set your priorities and take the decision accordingly.

Upvote 0
i guess it costs 18k or 19k.well at that price you can get a better android phone but yes you wont get 8 MP camera.

Upvote 0
I'm not worried about the Camera.5MP is enough for me.I have used android a lot,and i am eager to try a new OS.Thats why,I need reviews about Nokia 701.Any other phone to buy under 15k-17k.
BTW the thread starters cricket signature is a little too much for my atl EDGE conn....
Whether animated gifs are allowed as signatures?

Upvote 0