Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I dont want a camera phone.
I dont want a mp3/radio phone.

I own a 2600 and am pretty happy with it. I saw Nokia 6060 today and think it looks cool and has no other shit which other people want and i dont think i need. Anyone has any idea on how this phone is wrt battery lifetime and talktime?

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
looks good. similar to Samsung X200. Whats the approx cost?

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
around 6k in the market with bill. i know it has absolutely nothing. and it has a bloddy antenna. the point is... it looks cool and it is of course a functional mobile phone.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
do u even read before you post?

N

netfreak

Regulars
ISP
Airtel GPRS EDGE + VSNL
Cool stuff...Great phone. Probably chapest Nokia phone with color screen and MIDP 2.0. As a programmer, good thing to try programs on. Thanks for pointing to this phone.

P

prathapml

Agent Smith
ISP
Load balanced, 100Mbit fake poop
P

powdermonkey

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I agree Sushubh! It definately looks great! Theres no use of Camera or mp3 phones.

St0le

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
hey mp3's are kewl!camera's are dumb and controversial!

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2006, 10:05 PM
do u even read before you post?
[snapback]38722[/snapback]
[/quote]
may be you should reset his post count to 0 :D

Yeah the only thing thats bad about this phone is the antenna. I have an X200 and I absolutely adore it! No antenna...

St0le

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
to defend myslef i would like to say...i had typeed the message and switched to another tab well after 10 minutes (where sushubh posted)i could not see the message as i had not refreshed since i had already typed the message...u guys make a lot of fuss over a stupid qustion ...u guys are MP's right?

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
so how am i expected to know what u read or not. maybe you replied to this thread without even knowing that this thread existed! oh now, maybe the post i am replyin too is a reply to a thread that does not even exist till now. or maybe that got posted when i am writing this post.duh.i bought the phone. not very impressed with the ruggedness of the phone. maybe flipflap phones are not very rugged. i might give it to mom and dad and move back to my old cheapo 2600.