Nokia 6

5 and 6 are coming loaded with 7.1. 3 is coming loaded with 7.0. if they are launched at competitive prices, i do not see why one could not consider these over moto e/g series and other chinese phones.

5 and 6 are coming loaded with 7.1. 3 is coming loaded with 7.0. if they are launched at competitive prices, i do not see why one could not consider these over moto e/g series and other chinese phones.
going by their euro prices, I dont think they'll be cheap here .. or anywhere

euro prices are always higher. a product costing usd 499 is sold at euro 499. so i am expecting pricing of the three models to be below 12-14K.

now they are going to look bad when compared to the likes of xiaomi. so one would have to decide whether they want to experiment with a brand new company offering stock android with promise of timely updates or better value for money devices with heavily customized software.

i am personally hoping to see another model launch in coming months. something in the mid-range. all the three models announced yesterday were budget segment model with low end processors.

Hmm that phoneradar page claims "Our editor from PhoneRadar is already at the launch event where the brand is going to officially launch".

Eagerly awaiting something to show up on TV ads or Amazon website.