Nokia 515

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 9,339
It was bound to be priced premium due to Aluminium/Metallic casing. But with this high price for basic phone, who would really buy it!
Nokia should have kept price atleast around 5K.

For comparison. It costs more than Lumia 520. Add 2000 rupees and you can get Lumia 620.
And Motorola Moto G is priced slightly higher. And it is a quad core 1GB smartphone with 720p display.

They will have to drop price 6-8K eventually after few days 🙂
If they don't sales figures will force them to do it.

Yup. Dad has the 208. It is a decent phone for around 3000 rupees. not 10000.I think one guy on the forum has purchased it for his dad. I got pinged on Google+ 😀

Bad memory. He bought it for his dad. I can understand... Quality is good. Usability is mediocre. Sahyadri 😀

I would buy that phone and keep it in the shelf...And tell my Grandchildren about a Brand which made "TIN Ka Dabba" and sold it for 10K.. :tongue:
I quote "Whoever suggested to build this 515 , should be fired immediately. Otherwise even Microsoft will go in loss"
another Review "Its a phone and it is sexy - you wouldn't miss it in the hands of a girl. And if you didn't know already that this is 515, I bet you will keep an eye on the phone (and the girl) to find out the brand. Paying 10K for class is a matter of personal choice - sure you can get a Nokia 620 at the same price (par phir koi palat ke thodi na dekhta hai)."
...from Flipkart Reviews!!
How on earth would a girl get impressed by this freaking thing??