Nokia 222 and 222 Dual-SIM

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Check Nokia 222 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

Meet the Nokia 222 and 222 Dual-SIM: leftovers from a previous era

Series 30+ phones with a 2.4" QVGA screen.
Facebook, Twitter, FB Messenger, GroupMe for messaging. Bluetooth-based SLAM is available for local file sharing.
Opera Mini and Bing Search.
microSD slot for up to 32GB, MP3 player, FM radio.
2MP snapper,
LED flashlight on top
MS still launching feature phones! Why?

gsmarena_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because everyone almost ignored that market today and Nokia brand has a very good chance there..

@SVK Is there any non-touch feature phone pref from Nokia with Wifi AND Whatsapp support??? My dad doesn't likes smartphones (let alone touch phones)... Or atleast any non-touch smartphones (available to buy brand new) with Whatsapp + Wifi support???

yup. i hope they continue to launch newer models with improved specs. these devices have a market.

Because everyone almost ignored that market today and Nokia brand has a very good chance there..

@SVK Is there any non-touch feature phone pref from Nokia with Wifi AND Whatsapp support??? My dad doesn't likes smartphones (let alone touch phones)... Or atleast any non-touch smartphones (available to buy brand new) with Whatsapp + Wifi support???
Nokia Asha 210 - Full phone specifications
Only 1 perhaps exists Nokia Asha 210. But I doubt if its available anywhere, and besides also not sure if India version supports WhatsApp or some other App.