Nokia 110 and Nokia 112

• Thread starter Thread starter Sid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,918
Nice comment on the site 🙂

Super cheap Dual SIM phone with Bluetooth, Camera, EDGE internet and Micro SD card support.
Great keep it up and also bring all these feature to your Naive Windows Phone OS too.

I just got 110 last week and they are coming out with 112 now lol 😛

@anant u have Nokia 100 or 110??? 😛Nice feature phones with dual sim and no touch screen :thumbup1:

cost is Rs 1560 I think I got it from flipkart.Signal and reception is good. Battery life is pretty good too without much use around 5days. With heavy use around 2days.Headset: quality is good.Music quality for this little phone on the loudspeaker was unexpectedly good and loud.Bad part: Loudspeaker for voice calls is not very good keep it too high voice cracks a bit and not very nice to talk on to then and keep it bit low difficult to hear... After increasing vol on loudspeaker it has to be increased again for the next call it resets automatically.

Dual sim, any issues?

haven't put dual sims in it yet I don't think so it will have any issues with it though

I just got 110 last week and they are coming out with 112 now lol 😛

few days ago bought Nokia 110 (@ 1550 ) for my mom .

It must be either Nokia 100 or Nokia 101. Nokia 110 is yet to hit stores. Its just announced yesterday.