No Waiver from Tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter ekishore4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,162
ISP
Tatasky
Respected Sir,

This is Kishore, my Tata Sky id:1077752820. From April 2 to April 24, No signal from tatasky.

I have called to Tatasky CC to number of times.the CC told that will send the person wait for some

time.No one came to my home .I have frustrated more on cc. then I decided to put complaint on Consumer

court forum. I got call from cosumer court person puting complaint against tatasky. Finally, One guy

called, he told that will come 10 AM but not I have given calls no of times in the same day..Finally

He came and resolved the issue and took Rs:100 for this problem.

I have given a call to customer care again, problem is resolved, I need waiver. CC took complaint.

Now My Question/Complaint is:

Next day Tatasky person was called and asked that problem is resolved or not, I said yesterday

resolved.then she told that,We will give waiver only 3 days.

Sir, Problem exists on 2nd April to 24 the April and I have given lot of calls to TataskyCC.

Almost 22 days + 350 ruppes(CC)+ my effort(mentally struggled).

I have asked for 2 months, they said no..I asked 1 month, they said only 3 days..

Please think sir, How it possible to accept their answer. I have lost m+eff+350 with this

problem(Every time my family(daugher 2 yrs old) asking to when this problem will resolve)

Sir, I am expecting

2 month extra (OR) 22 days+ Rs:350 return to my account.

Please help me to reolve this issue sir.

thank you
Kishore
Chennai