No Speed / Connection Improvement Till...... Even Airtel Cc Don't Know

• Thread starter Thread starter ashishgoel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 11,981
ISP
MTNL & Airtel
HI all!!!

After heroics of double speed for approx 2 hrs on the 10th Jan afternoon/evening by Airtel dudes 🙄 ( i even clocked download speed upto 59 KB/s, n for past 14 days i'm not able to reach even 40 KB/s at anytime of the day), the speed after 10.30 PM doesn't got doubled, as it usually do. :angry:

So, after waiting till mid-night, I called up Cust. Care and enquired. I was told that the Gateway Server is down, so we couldn't get the double speed at night, and it will take another 5 days to repair it. 😱

On asking some simple questions, i got following replies :-

Q.1 - How come I was getting 2x speed in the afternoon, now I don't??
A.1 - Probably at that time, very few customers were using/logged in, thats why you got the 2x speed. (kya baat hai :lol: )

Q.2 - Now i'm not even getting 20KB/s at present, after those 2 awesome hours, though i use to get 28 - 30 KB/s in the month of December??
A.2 - Server is down, cables got damaged and repair work is still on!!!! 😛

Q.3 - If Gateway Server is down, then how come I'm able to surf??
A.3 - NO ANSWER :blink:

Any comments or solutions?????

:lol: that's really funny...sometimes these cc guys are so irritating and not knowledgable that u feel like banging the phone on their heads 😛

WTF ... no more dbl speeds! Constant @ 30 all day.

^ if that happens many threads won't make sense coz if someone feels that he's put something wrong, he'll just delete that post, and the following posts based on that one, won't make any sense 😱

don gemme wrong but i surely hope it does'nt get fixed by 15th 😀 😀 i wish it stays like forever 😛 😛 😛

now the day speed has become even worse - i'm only gettin 14 - 16 KB/s since mornin.....kuchh karo airtel wallon....................