• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,524
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_c

nO0B
ISP
Triband & Tata 512kbps unlimited
I've actually been noticing this the last couple of weeks. Here in Mumbai, the Tata connection goes down on Saturday and Sunday at around midnight and only comes back around 9am. A few of my friends have also noticed this problem. Anyone else having this problem around India? I've already called and bitched at the CC's. 🙂

fyi...happened again last night...stopped working around 12:30am....and still wasn't working when i woke up at 6am...wtf.

network switch powered by some line which gets switched off at night and back up in morning?do u get LAN link when its down?

Actually I too have noticed one thing... TI goes down each time there is a power-cut in my locality. Shame that they don't have power back-up facilities. :ashamed: May be something similar is going on in your area. Contact TI to know the reason.

guys it was fixed yesterday. it seems the switch/hub for our building on the top floor was faulty, so everytime the electricity fluctuated, it would not reboot. so they installed a new one and its all back to normal 🙂

strange then how wud it restart in morning at 9?!! i dont think their engg comes so early at 9!

ya i know right? sounded fishy to me, but so far so good. as soon as it happens again (if), i'll be hounding the toll free number again 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.