No security refund provided by timbl

ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber 100 Mbps
I requested for the disconnection and security refund for my account on 27th Jan and I was promised to get my security refund and disconnection by 5 days.
It has been 9 days already and no one came to pickup the ONT device. I have been trying to call and they fake assure me that it will be done by tomorrow and refund by the day after tomorrow and cut the call after I repeat my problem next day. No body comes to take back the device. Today I am trying to call customer care with my registered number and no one is picking up.
What should I do for this fraud? Please HELP!

ISP
:bump:

a.c

ISP
Excitel
Not fraud. But they are slow. Keep mailing them and keep track of a given ticket number. Don't let them close till it's picked up/resolved. Make sure they don't create new tickets for the same thing and keep asking updates.

It took me about 2 months before they picked up ont, then another 1 month for actually getting the refund

ISP
I am keep mailing them and there is not a single response by them. I just get messages that my complaint ticket ID has been resolved but nothing happens. They create new every time.
It is definitely a fraud if they pay money back after promising after 5 days and taking 3 months like in your case. I think a police report against RI Network (timbl) will be easier for them to refund security soon.

a.c

ISP
Excitel
Well you can try the police route

Also they do allow reopening closed tickets using a link sent in the message. I suggest you use that.