NO Satellite Change

• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 8,259
finally i solved all my problems with sun direct, changed to airtel dth... what a releif now...all the channels 250 bucks and CC is working, online option is working, no smart card problems .... i wonder why i suffered this head ache for 8 months, even though the solution was as simple as that

me change my sun dish to mesat position.all channels are back

Really this is a good news.

Brother.. Can you give more details.

You had changed the Dish to Measat - Ok
What about the Receiver - what changes to be done?

If you explain it will be better.

Now my receiver cochip got upgraded and could see most of the channels now and then. Earlier I could only see Kalaignar some time

I do not know this is due to whether or software upgrade.

Now I can see the Extra features in my receiver ie Advance installation.

for me still they are coming, all the time i registered for the change position of satillite, they have given new new ref. nos. (if my balance is exhausted, i will change to someother DTH).

in the new position do you getting your programme details like at 07:30 Movie abc like that?

yes friends finally it has done :iplay:

But now the real problem starts :O

yes, measat has only 60 to 68% of signal strength (variable strength)... and most of the channels are taking so much time to load (approx. 3-4 seconds) first it shows "NO SIGNAL" and it will load e.g., kalaingar, jaya, chutti., etc.,

I think its time to Throw the SD and bring the new D2H..... 🙂

why you people are behind all these nonsenses ... satellite change, re alignment etc... why dont you change the service provider?????

why you people are behind all these nonsenses ... satellite change, re alignment etc... why dont you change the service provider?????

who will pay our balance amount? we have to bare this non-sense until we finish our balance amount... now my amount is getting finished in November... so i started my research to get the best Provider and waiting for Diwali offer as well.....

yep.. thats true... initially i too... but the headache with this service was forced me think in other service and forget about the money part. with 8 months, i too became a satellite expert... the most horrible part was the customer care and the way they treat the calls... atlast i escaped from these idiotic service only for looting money from poor customers