• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 8,258

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Dear Friends,

(the below message MAY BE wrong but this was i got from SD)

i called 080 39407575

Me: my self Karthik calling from bangalore
SD: .................
Me: hello....
SD: ..... yes tell me...
Me: sir, i need some information on my SD Connection
SD: give me your Smart Card No.
Me: 1234567890
SD: your name
Me: Karthik
SD: yes tell me now
Me: sir, i just need to know whether there is a change in Satellite as i read in lot of forums and i got some info thru my friends.
SD: What Satellite
Me: Sundirect Satellite
SD: what change
Me: right now your having INSAT 4B to transmit your signals as there was a problem with the INSTART 4B i heard that your moving to MEASAT is that true.
SD: we dont have any problem in the Satellite.
Me: i know there is no problem in the Satellite but i am talking about the INSAT 4B
SD: its working fine no issues with that
Me: I got a outage/No Signal for almost a week in the early June...
SD: sorry for that but there was no problem with us.
Me: Thank you for the information, you have really a wide knowledge about your sytem.
SD: thank you sir. (here is the place he used me sir).
Me: just hanged the phone.

I know this person/SD i cannot compare with my Toilet cleaning boy aswell.

once again tried after 1 hour.

Me: Hello Madam, i am Karthik calling from bangalore
SD: yes
Me: hello....
SD: ..... yes please...
Me: i need some information on my SD Connection
SD: give me your Smart Card No.
Me: 1234567890
SD: your name
Me: Karthik
SD: yes tell me now
Me: Madam, Is there is any change in Satellite in Insat 4B to Measat.
SD: No we dont have anything like that.
Me: I heard in forums n my frnds saying that i have to book for satellite change before Sep 15 so that you will change my satellite frequence to measat at free of charge.
SD: sorry we dont have any information.
Me: ohh... is it...
SD: anything you would like to know more details.
Me: thank you madam.
SD: thank you for calling SD.

Totally confused with statements.

Dont believe CC 😀

Don't bother.. I myslef talked to CC (0484 3940757) and confirmed that there is change, I contacted my dealer and booked for re-alignment of dish, he will come after 1st and do it !!

Karthik..why didn't you ask about the missing channels like Bindass. WB , SS Music to the CC?They were coming before July 7th breakdown of the satellite.Now it is not there..you could have asked why they are missing now if everything is OK.Also you should have asked about the listing of SUN channelsin MESAT ....the CC has been instructed to answer blank to anyone who refer to this issue....it is waste to call them.

Karthik..why didn't you ask about the missing channels like Bindass. WB , SS Music to the CC?They were coming before July 7th breakdown of the satellite.
Now it is not there..you could have asked why they are missing now if everything is OK.Also you should have asked about the listing of SUN channels
in MESAT ....the CC has been instructed to answer blank to anyone who refer to this issue....it is waste to call them.

I asked them in the separate call, that will be resumed in few........... they didnt tell whether it is hours/days/weeks/months/years, they said sorry for that, thats all... actually i reacharged for more money thru my CC; thats y i am keeping it, else planning to change to Videocon were u pay Rs.300/month you get every channels.

hello 2 alls hope all is doing very well whats funny talk nice any one tell me if SD not change satellite move on MEASAT why they give UPDATE all SD receivers and make give you abale for EDIT TP in your SD tvbox.hope every one understand they changed thats why they start brodcasting from MEAsat if SD not change satellite they dont give any updates for your SD TV box bye with best reg ABBAS UAE DUBAI

I have called CC today morning. They confirmed that satellite is changed and alignment of dish is being carried out by local distributor. It is first time that SD CC talked about satellite change. I have tuned my dish and STB to measat but many channles are still missing.

hi pan pls tel me where are you living after that i can give you tips for you hope you understand thx with best reg ABBAS DUBAI UAE

now it has confirmed that they are moving... but NOW the next problem is to whom we have to contact... 99% dealer will not call you back, if you didnt lift your phone while he is calling at the first time.... the CC is giving the agent details which is always switched off 080 32478584, hell with his people 🙁

But I got very good response from Dealer in Thrissur. He peacefully collected all details and promised technician will call me and fix a time to come. CC also explained all in details, and cleared all my doubts. I called 0484 3940757 - try this no.

Regarding SD helpdesk.. it is just talking computer. They had been given printed information and they can only vomit what they had swalled.They will just log on your SD number and get information from online.. and they will repeat. Thats all.Not only SD... most of the companies hires people at lower rate and trained them in that manners only...I have more experience with more products.. even Bank... to Phone Companies..

me change my sun dish to mesat position.all channels are back

for me still they are coming, all the time i registered for the change position of satillite, they have given new new ref. nos. (if my balance is exhausted, i will change to someother DTH).

in the new position do you getting your programme details like at 07:30 Movie abc like that?