No More Upload Cap

• Thread starter Thread starter kuldeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,518

kuldeep

Regular
Hi, I've been using this Package for the last 2 months now and getting normal 30-32 kbps upload which is good for torrents. So far so Good.I think it was only me earlier. coz people used to say that they are getting proper upload speed there even Sify had already declared the upload speed which was 64kbps. Donno what happened and what will happen ??

can any other pure unlimited users share their views here plz

QUOTE(jabronni16 @ Sep 8 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]61576[/snapback]
can any other pure unlimited users share their views here plz
[/b]

even i was getting speed of 32 kbps upload till today. it worked for abt two months but now i am again getting 8 kbps upload. any idea what happened?

When these guys are goin to understand, that upload is as much important as download in the world of torrents. now i cannot even upload my pics. i have about 15 of 2 mb pics that i wanna upload but it is taking hell lot of time now. Hate sify. once again hate sify.

dc ++ is one software where u can find predominantly indian stuff, but from ur sig i think u allready know that

sify 256 k user here, and since 6th or 7th I have been getting same 8 kb upload speed, which use to b 30k, wts worse, right now I am downloading a torrent with 32 seeders and 6 leechers and getting like 15 kb dl speed that is like half the speed I should get.Also getting around 15 kb on http for a couple of days now, I sooo want a t1 connection.

if u wanna get full downloads in that pack u can limit ur uploads to 5kbpsit seems that if u upload too much in the 6-8k range u dont get good spdatleast that has worked for me mayb u guys can try that

yeah that works, but what when you get banned for not uploading much. so be ready for that and create more account for the same torrent websites. coz u don't know when u get banned.. :lol: like i got by google without any reason. was just an example of their monopoly.

I have the same issue, since the end of September, my upload speed has been capped. Before, I could upload at 35kb/s which was faster than my max dl of 30kb/s, but not its just 5-6kb/s, and I download alotta torrents. 🙁