No More Sify!

• Thread starter Thread starter knak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,248
Originally posted by inetbum@Jun 8 2005, 09:54 PM
128 pack comes for Rs. 995 here in Delhi while the 48 one is for Rs. 450.

Btw I get around 80-96 kbps on my 48 pack too. Sify really has mindless packages, they seem to be looting people by charging more for the 96 pack when a 48 pack gives the same speed (though they could charge more for the 128 pack because it is certainly not close to the 96 kbps / 12 kBps pack in speed terms).
[snapback]11839[/snapback]
[/quote]

I know i never understood why they have kept the prices high at other places...

also i am not goin back to 40 or anything less.....the speeds have improved and i am gettin around 130 to 150kbps on that 128kbps pack.

Originally posted by hitman@Jun 8 2005, 08:04 PM
Tata guy is asking it will take them 15 more days to provide me the new connection (I applied on 26th may) .

SAME HERE DUDE!! except that i havnt paid them anything yet..

128 pack comes for Rs. 995 here in Delhi while the 48 one is for Rs. 450.
[/b]

128kbps pack comes for 500/- at mumbai and at 995/- at other cities...Another reason y they prove themselves !@#$%..y such partiality...huh

Someone said there is more ISP competition in Mumbai. Sify is just a looter company.

yes, i said that intebum 🙂coz there's more/fierce competition in Mumbai, it's cheaper there...hope it happens soon in other cities as well 😉

Yeah! It needs to happen everywhere. Only then Sify's outrageous ways would end.

yeah, let's wait till Jun 30th, after which i hear that BSNL (may be MTNL as well) gonna do some revamp in their plans...so may be sify as well...

the areas where they are alone as the service provider would still be sucking up the money to the CTOs of Sify Broadband.

well, Sify believes in the policy of "beggers are not choosers"and where any other ISP is not present, they take consumers/customers as "beggers"