No Moderators in IBF ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 11,136
well this forum is not huge... 🙁

i had say its bigger than your average forum. but its not huge by any measure.

Still I suppose IBF gets more traffic than other forums (Indian) .Its huge enough in terms of knowledge sharing and updates abt BB is concerned 🙂

hah. i think the copycats are more popular these days. they rank better and have more traffic and members nowadays 😛

IBF's leadership is undebatable. Google Search results often shows IBF posts on first page(and often in top 4). I have set many Google Alerts on my google account. I get almost real-time alerts from IBF.As far as closing thread is concerned, I dont understand the logic. I have seen very old threads emerging suddenly as per its relevancy and need.

indexing of the forum is pretty good. not real time as some of my other blogs. but it is still pretty fast. pagerank? not good. rankings compared to copycat forums? not good. but in general, it has worked well for me. that is one of the major reasons i am still not sure about the planned migration to xenforo. vb4 has been a major disappointment. they are trying to make amends with the release of 4.1 in the near future. but xenforo looks pretty awesome and i want to use it here. too bad i do not have another forum to implement it 😛

Yea you really need to appoint some mods to clean up these forums. Necro thread and useless rants should be curbed.

did you use the report button?
You should display this message prominently throughout IBF 😀

hehe. well the concept is simple. you see a rogue post, you report. it sucks that the report option is not very prominent here on vB.