NO LAND LINE NUMBER GOT CHARGED 100 RS FOR PHONE BILL NO USE SPEAKING TO THEM

• Thread starter Thread starter black1310
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 953
ISP
act broadband
My issue is not still resolved After speaking to your customer care and was on call for one hour my telephone is 100rs who is going to pay for that like me their are many people who are calling you are they have been charged because you have a land line number you claim to be Indian number one service provider i completely agree to what you are saying why could not you have a toll free number which could be convenient to all customers and you rating also will be double so tell me who is going to pay the amount which was charged to me due to your negligence. Their is no apology on call their is no resolution on call i am not satisfied because your customer care gave me wrong info that my usage has been over why are they not trained to give proper resolution secondly i had to call up multiple times they were rude to me and the resolution provided was also not up to the mark the last resolution provided was that you have a xp computer which is not supporting convert to windows 7 I am not all satisfied with your performance and worst customer care eating peoples money out you have to give me a refund form my telephone bill and please use apology when you are responding to post i dont know which uneducated has written reply keep some educated people with high technical knowledge and good customer care executives got it and reply to my reply as soon as possible i am in office and ic cannot pick my calls in my office due to info security do not call me 10 to 15 times a day to speak to me i am available from morning 9-3 so please call me in this time got it i dont want to waste my money on phone calls to your people and speak to dumb people reply to my email or to his post so that people can know thruth .

dude.. this is the wrong place. send this to them on email. you will only get a canned reply if at all from the bot