No interest to sales.

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,431
G

called up fivenet office in mumbai for a new connection,he asked me my area name.Surprisingly the person after listening the area took no interest to get the sale done and disconnected the call.

err if they dont have a network/tieup in your area why will he want to sell to you? Anyway it was really rude of him not even to tell u why he does not wanna sell... Maybe the line was disconnected by mistake & u could call them up again...

err if they dont have a network/tieup in your area why will he want to sell to you? Anyway it was really rude of him not even to tell u why he does not wanna sell... Maybe the line was disconnected by mistake & u could call them up again...
Positive thinking ftw.

its not just about network/tieup its about monopoly market situation existing in the city
a person from sify says the local cable operator needs to be consulted to provide me with sify plan
i guess the same is with fivenet, may be the local cable operator won't allow fivenet do do business at my area.
i contacted almost all the broadband service providers.
only reliance broadband, the local cable operator broadband and mtnl is the available option.
Rest of the service providers i guess not allowed.