No incoming calls, although full network

• Thread starter Thread starter Dhiraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 19,854
bruh i thought my OnePlus 7t pro was busted... until i read a review on Amazon.in about a guy complaining about the exact same thing on his new samsung s23 (whilst i was looking for new phone to upgrade to, guess i wont need that now tho)

also other than this issue, many websites dont work as well, like reddit and discord (even the apps), and i think apps that are using aws servers... (although they work when using a VPN)

damn, looks like a common issue for many, same was happening on my phone (OnePlus 7t pro) and i thought it was the phone's fault. I was thinking of getting a new phone from Amazon, and while scrolling through the reviews for the samsung s23 found the exact same issue, investigated further and found this forum...

apart from the calling issue, theres also an issue with the internet, websites/apps like discord and reddit (and some other websites that i dont remember) arent working on jio's network (only way to access those is using vpns)

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom is facing the same issue with Jio and iPhone 12 mini. No incoming our outgoing calls at all. Anyone has any idea what the problem might be?
Toggled VoWifi on/off
Toggled 5G on/off