No Free MB's This Month ? :angry:

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,217
ISP
MTNL
Hi guys when i checked my accounts summary in mtnl site it shows me 0 ADSL MB even though this is new year and new month of January.Any of u guys having same problem ??? 🙁I have to yet call CC 1504 as it opens at around 9 amWishing all of our INDIAN BROADBAND FORUM USERS a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

No such problem in Delhi, but we're still stuck with 1GB i guess.And Happy New Year to you too and everyone else.

i got 1424gb... its like it`s not updated cause that was my usage yesterday!! but well cant say..

Last month they had given me a d/l limit of 800 mb instead of 400mb which is 4 my plan. Out of 800 I had used only 350. From yesterday nite itself they r showing me d remaining 450 mb left which has carried forward 2 this mth. But I dont know why I c tht my limit is getting carried forward every mth. Is this sumthing new in COMBO Plan ???? 🙂

Dude check the mtnl website i think they have stopped that Combo plan!!! No offense !

Originally posted by sanke1@Jan 1 2006, 08:17 AM
Hi guys when i checked my accounts summary in mtnl site it shows me 0 ADSL MB even though this is new year and new month of January.

Any of u guys having same problem ??? 🙁

I have to yet call CC 1504 as it opens at around 9 am

Wishing all of our INDIAN BROADBAND FORUM USERS a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
[snapback]37938[/snapback]
[/quote]

same here sanke1,,,,showed 199 MB at teh end of last month, still shows the same. No idea what mtnl is upto. I believe they might have added up the quota for both the months in Dec. Thts why it showed more than 2GB at the start of Dec. DSL NU has only 1GB as quota for every month. Plz recheck.

itz like last month they did mistake by givin 2gb instead of 1 and now they are rectifiyin this month.....they dont want to give it even 1 MB if delhi's users r not havin this kind of prblm thn itz sure...

Delhi users have only 1 GB alotted this month as well (for NU Plan)We are not getting any Carry forwards like u Mumbai dudes and also we hardly get any free MB's dat u ppl get almost every month 🙁 :angry:

Happy new Year all!!ya no carry forward thsi month??the female on 1504 says she doesnt know anything about carry forward!! 🙁

surprise surprise !!!!!ADSL MBs got refilled today !!!!!!gawd knows whats upto at those MTNL folks.gawd bless them !!!!!!! 😀

Originally posted by sanke1@Jan 4 2006, 01:06 PM
surprise surprise !!!!!

ADSL MBs got refilled today !!!!!!

gawd knows whats upto at those MTNL folks.

gawd bless them !!!!!!! 😀
[snapback]38274[/snapback]
[/quote]

🙁 No good here. I had about a gig plus left on my account and now MTNL shows 400 megs. whoa. Seems like I complained as they have blocked ports. I may need to talk to the GM or some thing.