No Females Around Here..

Oh gosh, I think I'll have to reveal it now. I'm not a male, I am a female. I was sent here by the Mahila Mandal to check out what geeks think about women and how they treat them 😛 😉 .

QUOTE(Apoorv Khatreja @ Jan 29 2007, 11:59 PM) [snapback]77548[/snapback]
Oh gosh, I think I'll have to reveal it now. I'm not a male, I am a female. I was sent here by the Mahila Mandal to check out what geeks think about women and how they treat them 😛 😉 .[/b]
hey baby...how you doing? 😉 Lets go for some hot coffee...grrrr.... B)

coolbuddy, if u send everyone to jail then who will talk with you on the forum 😉 you'll go MAD alone!

QUOTE(max @ Jan 30 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]77716[/snapback]
hey baby...how you doing? 😉 Lets go for some hot coffee...grrrr.... B)[/b]
OK, that's it. I am going to launch an FIR against max on charges of eveteasing 😀 .

and let them get victimized by eve teasers like max.....no way !!!!!.........waise bhi apoorv ....why do u want female members anyway....u lesbian or wot???...:lol: :lol: ....LMAO .......:lol: :lol:

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 26 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]77075[/snapback]
i might sound stupid, but the empowered women of today would lead to more divorses in india in the coming years.[/b]

I agree with the empowered women part - although not much with the divorce part. But yes,with empowerment may come more clashes - ego or whatever else.

QUOTE(Apoorv Khatreja @ Jan 31 2007, 03:55 PM) [snapback]77818[/snapback]
Hey, why don't you guys invite your girlfriends/wifes to join the forum 😛 ?[/b]
umm...i neither have a gf or a wife!!! 😛