• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,031

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Now if you opt for Online Recharge using Credit Card or Net Banking, you are not bound for pre defined denominations as it was the case earlier. Now you can recharge for any amount between Rs. 200 and Rs. 30,000. And you can get a discount as per the following slabs:

Recharge Amount Bonus

Rs. 200 - Rs. 1499 No Bonus
Rs. 1500 - Rs. 2499 6%
Rs. 2500 - Rs. 4999 8%
Rs. 5000 - Rs. 30,000 10%

just a 10% discount on buying credit worth Rs. 30,000? 😱

I agree that the discount is not much as you go higher. But anyways, I don't think that anybody will recharge for more than a years subscription. And in a ways, its good that they have abolished the denominations. So anyone who has opted for Rs.350 package is not bound for Rs.500 recharge.

right. it's stupid to go for a longer subscription with newer technologies arriving in the market. iptv, dth, cas, cable... things are changing at a rapid pace.

Now if you opt for Online Recharge using Credit Card or Net Banking, you are not bound for pre defined denominations as it was the case earlier. Now you can recharge for any amount between Rs. 200 and Rs. 30,000. And you can get a discount as per the following slabs:

Recharge Amount Bonus

Rs. 1500 - Rs. 2499 6%
Rs. 2500 - Rs. 4999 8%
At this point of time i cant recharge through online as my Tata Sky account is blocked as some one is misusing on the same which you people know. This will problem of mine will be rectified in a week's time as they are going to change my digicomp box by next week.

right. it's stupid to go for a longer subscription with newer technologies arriving in the market. iptv, dth, cas, cable... things are changing at a rapid pace.

It is also stupid to go for Tata Sky:hysterical: I am against it now as they had blocked my online account

Why did they block your online account?
If you could remember 2 - 3 months back Tata Sky published my name & subscriber id along in their website which some one starated mis use by booking show case movies & degrading channel package and this happend 7 - 8 times. In this regard they blocked my online account and they will provide me a new digicomp box in this week. They have found that person and they have taken legal action against that guy

Which is the site to Recharge online (Mobile/DTH) for all service provider and avail discount on it and at what rate.

Recharge Amount Bonus

Rs. 1500 - Rs. 2499 6%
Rs. 2500 - Rs. 4999 8%

Sorry to say but there is no Bonus anymore as I have learnt the hard way... I recharged for Rs 3000 and no bonus...have asked the CC through website but no reply yet...😢

Finally got a response from TS CC and it says

"We would like to inform you that effective from 30/04/2008, the bonus amount applicable on recharges has been discontinued"

OMG so for long time TS has stopped the bonus for the recharges........i was not aware of those since i was under annual super saver pack........

OMG so for long time TS has stopped the bonus for the recharges........i was not aware of those since i was under annual super saver pack........
So was me buddy....in fact my last recharge was for 5000 before this....very sad😢