No Connectivity Compensation

• Thread starter Thread starter peelpress
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,372

peelpress

ISP
dataone
We at BSNL Kalyan area and in particular, Dombivli, are out of net connection for the past 3 days. As this is the end of the month, and as many of us have limited 250 home/400 mb connection, we normally save our limit for the last minite downloads and updates. As we are deprieved of the connection exactly at the last dates of end of the month, we could not use the limits prescribed for us thus they go waste and also our communication comes to a standstill. we do not demand deduction/discount of respective monthly charges, but want our download limits suitable compensated, i.e. the balance that stands to our credit be added to current/following months so that we utilise them properly.First of all, BSNL authorities, at kalyan should properly maintain a frequent vigil, whether the broadband is working or not. Also, they should act immediately when they find some disconnections found by them or brought to their notice.They fail to act, even after we complain in person and sleep tight on the faults for days. Broadband means seamless connectivity. Disruption in services for days is highly deplorable.Will the authorities heed to our plaints ?

Hi ,

yes its pretty bad , i stay in Dombivli , but finally the connection is coming back slowly now, saying slowly bcas the speeds are pathetic,
i have a 900UL connection so my problem is not same as yours , but i work from home and the lack of connectivity does hamper my work big time.
i was on Dial Up for the past few days , needless to say the speed of it also the huge telephone bills , there should be some compensation on these lines, also the bsnl staff is totally oblivious of whats wrong , one guy even asked me , "is it down?" i was like hello!

Cheers
Snehal

QUOTE(peelpress @ Dec 1 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]70003[/snapback]
We at BSNL Kalyan area and in particular, Dombivli, are out of net connection for the past 3 days. As this is the end of the month, and as many of us have limited 250 home/400 mb connection, we normally save our limit for the last minite downloads and updates. As we are deprieved of the connection exactly at the last dates of end of the month, we could not use the limits prescribed for us thus they go waste and also our communication comes to a standstill. we do not demand deduction/discount of respective monthly charges, but want our download limits suitable compensated, i.e. the balance that stands to our credit be added to current/following months so that we utilise them properly.

First of all, BSNL authorities, at kalyan should properly maintain a frequent vigil, whether the broadband is working or not. Also, they should act immediately when they find some disconnections found by them or brought to their notice.

They fail to act, even after we complain in person and sleep tight on the faults for days. Broadband means seamless connectivity. Disruption in services for days is highly deplorable.

Will the authorities heed to our plaints ?
[/b]