No connection yet

• Thread starter Thread starter RMDesai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,787

RMDesai

ISP
BSNL
Hello, I am in Hyderabad.I had applied for a broadband connection in Jan 2007.Nothing has happened since then. Kindly suggest the next step to speed up the process.I have been calling the local branch regularly. Thanks and regards, Ravindra.

Don't call....you have to go to the exchange and meet the higher authority and complain.

yeah.. personally speaking to them and making urself a pain in their backside works wonders! 😛

Keep bombarding them with letter, e-mail and call. Though i suggest in a given time frame of 45 days if it not yield then be prepared to go law of land and send immediate notices to concern authority under ur city jurisdiction.As far telephone it will never yield any result. Be prepare with send documents and keep records and be prepare to file suit if they fail to deliver with reasonable time.It did resulted in my case and time came when they were calling me as if i do not file suit.azureFrom: To: Cc: Sent: Subject: Consumer Complaint : Regarding Broadband Connection Service.________________________________________ To,Area Manager (City)Tele No. : Sub. : Regarding Broadband Connection Service.Ref. : Telephone No. Consumer No. Dear Madam,This is my last reminder being written to your good office to seek your help in correcting a service problem I had with your department since LAST 45 DAYS now. Please refer my provided specific details in written communication letter copy to your department by hand delivery and e-mail reminder attached with this, so that you can pursue your professional prerogative to rectify it.Again in brief, I am still awaiting for my broadband connection since last 45 days even when I paid in advance all plan charges, processing and installation charges etc from application date 01/03/2007 with receipt registration no. is 542782 and payment receipt no. 1422162 issued by department counter as per department instruction. Since last 45 days I have made numerous telephone calls on your NO-HELP LINE, and have been unhelpfully transferred to a variety of disinterested individuals like your commercial officer, Dy. Engg., Engg. outdoor/indoor who are also, it seems, highly skilled bullock jugglers and even your peon Mr. N. Dabhi had lots of advise for me.Doubtless you are no-longer reading this e-mail as you have at least a thousand other dissatisfied customers to ignore, and also another one of those crucially important testicle-moments to attend to. Frankly I don't care, it's far more satisfying as a customer to voice my frustrations in print than to shout them at your unending hold music. Forgive me, therefore, if I continue. Your department has proved as irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of tw*ts with not single reply from this last 45 days.BSNL Telecom - w***ers though they are - shine like brilliant beacons of success, in the filthy puss-filled mire of your seemingly limitless inadequacy. Suffice to say that I have now given up on my futile and foolhardy quest to receive any kind of service from you. I suggest that you do likewise, and cease any potential future attempts to extort payment bill from me for this telephone service no. 2450132 which you have so pointedly and catastrophically failed to deliver - any such activity will be greeted initially with hilarity and disbelief - although these feelings will quickly be replaced by derision, and evenperhaps a small measure of bemused rage.Please settle my claim to provide reasonable compensatition of Rs. 5000/- as consequence of harassment suffered during these LAST 45 days and amount of plan charge per month for which I opted that is i.e. Rs. 900/- per month till the date service not provide as package of compensation from the date of application either Rs. 1350/- as on today date for 45 days. Thus total claim amount to Rs.6350/- (Six Thousand Three Hundred fifty only.Please accelerate to settle my claims as soon as and oblige before………………. Your immediate response on next working day is necessary before I go to counsel for justice.Yours faithfully,Sd/-Telephone No. Consumer No. cc to : Dy.G.M.(OP & C) cc to : CGM ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Subject: Fw: Remindier 2 : Consumer Complaint : Regarding Broadband Connection Service.REMINDER 3 Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail immediately. ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Subject: Remindier 2 : Consumer Complaint : Regarding Broadband Connection Service.REMINDER 2 Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail immediately. April 9, 2007 To,Area Manager (City)Sub. : Regarding Broadband Connection Service.Ref. : Telephone No. Consumer No. Dear Sir/Madam,This letter is being written to you to seek your help in correcting a service problem I had with your department. Please refer my several telephonic calls to your good office regarding not providing broadband connection. The details of matter is as under :I had filed application for broadband connection on 01/03/2007. The request registration no. is 542782 and Plan no. : PLAN5GUL. As per department request I subsequently deposited fees of installation, one month advance plan fee, processing charges etc. all as advance wide receipt no. 1422162 issued by department counter. After week pass that when department did not provide me connection or neither contact me for any reason of delay. Then I approached in person to commercial officer of RKRA exchange where after talking to Dy. Engg. they promised to me provide connection service soon. Then again after about week when none approached me to provide broadband connection then again I called them but they did not gave satisfactory answer and neither give me any specific date for providing connection. Instead they blame higher management and advised me to call higher authority as they are not owner or responsible of organization. Thus, I approached your good office through telephonic call where you all the time tried to pass buck by giving telephone numbers of officer concerning. Till, there is no solution even after three weeks passed when matter is approached to you. It appearing to me very lethargic approach with ulterior motive and lack of concern by department even after passing time of more than month they are not concern to give me answer when they will provide connection. Again please refer to my telephonic talk of today where you had not given any assurance of solving complain. Also you have plainly refused to take complain note on telephone call and told me to meet on Tuesday/ Friday between 4-5 pm in person to authority. Since it is not feasible for myself to approach your authority in person on provided time and considering ample of time of month already wasted in amid. I’m frankly at the end of my patience.Since service is offered with advance payment and when after paying all amount in advance I am in not getting any service at all. Even department have no time to call/write to customer for any delaying. This is mockery to customer by Service Provider yourself, where your organisation advertise themselves as leading Telecom Company of India. So I’m again advising your good office to take appropriate measure for providing service of broadband connectivity immediately for which i applied and paid in advance as well. Also I do claim to provide reasonable compensatition of Rs. 5000/- as consequence of harassment suffered by calling hundred of times unnecessary to department for not provided service and amount of plan charge per month for which I opted that is i.e. Rs. 900/- per month till the date service not provide as package of compensation. Please treat this written complain as my FIRST NOTICE to your organisation and failing to respond & acknowledge the same in next three days will lead myself to approach higher Authority of Dy. GM, GM, CMD & subsequently to all under appropriate Justice/legal authority that came in city Jurisdiction.I hope from department to come with most appropriate resolution for the compensatition as claimed and assurance of providing service immediately for which I had paid well in advance. Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail. Thanking you,Yours faithfully,cc to : General Manager (Customer) cc to : Dy.G.M.(OP & C) ( Already informed as short note over).

UmmmmmWell Dont mind for my advice..Pay them a bit of bribe. It will be done..My friend paid 500 Rs to Lineman in his area & got everything done in 7 days.. LOL, Sounds better then writing SO SO Decent mails to all managers 🙂

Hello all,Diwali greetings! Finally I am getting my DataOne connection. I am getting it with Type II modem.Can anyone help me with the settings/ configuration? If it has already been done elsewhere in the forum, kindly then give me the link. I want to configure it so that a wi-fi connection is seen. If a third person tries to access it, he will be prompted for a username and a password. I don't want to have it as 'always-on' but should have it as a dial-up type. Thanks in advance. Regards, Ravindra.

@RMDesai. Congratuations! You applied in Jan 2007 and now got the BB connection!
Really things move very fast in BSNL Hyderabad AP circle !
You have not mentioned the model of the type II modem.
Please select it from this web site, and programming is not difficult.
http:///www.calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/menu.html
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: