"no channels found" error when trying to connect TSKY to my Dell Inspiron All-in-one

• Thread starter Thread starter breakyo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,494

breakyo

Regular
ISP
bharti airtel
I own a Dell inspiron all in one desktop with in-built tv tuner card by Aver media technologies. I am unable to get TV signals on my desktopset up 1. Rf cable connected to the 'out' of digicomp and 'in' of desktop2. infrared censor DELL tech says DTH SIGNALS cannot be received on my desktop is that true???

if possible, try connecting the composite out of the TS box to the TV Tuner card

TS works on channel 59 I guess (if connected using RF cable) ..U can get the exact channel number from TS box settings ..It won't show u the channels list in the windows media center .. just one channel in tht will work .. U goto tht channel and then u can change channels using TS remote ..

if possible, try connecting the composite out of the TS box to the TV Tuner card

thanks. it's working in the composite mode. but I need it to work with the internal tv tuner card on the media centre so i can record the channels.

----------

TS works on channel 59 I guess (if connected using RF cable) ..
U can get the exact channel number from TS box settings ..

It won't show u the channels list in the windows media center .. just one channel in tht will work .. U goto tht channel and then u can change channels using TS remote ..

thank you so much. The media centre is not detecting any channels. what do i do?