No Bridge Mode in ZTE F670LV9.0

• Thread starter Thread starter barryhues
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 34,929
ISP
Airtel
Hello,
I recently got a new Airtel Xstream Broadband connection and was provided with ZTE F670LV9.0 router. I tried to configure Bridge mode but couldn't find any option for it in WAN profile settings. Previously I had BSNL FTTH and Bridge mode was easily configured without any hassle. Please help me how can I enable bridge mode on my router. I live in UP West

I thought Delhi was all postpaid on direct model with Airtel. Nice!

Upvote 0
Today I figured out how to bridge ZTE F670LV9 without the need to contact Airtel

Here’s how I did it

1.Go to WAN and add a new item,then Inspect Element the Type(where it says Routing) and change the value to “bridge”.Apply the settings and then refresh.If the type changes to “Bridge connection” you are good to go.Switch VLAN on and enter your VLAN ID as 100.

2.Leave the other WAN profiles as it is.Now go to Port binding and bind the new connection to Port 4

3.Now just connect your router to port 4 and use pppoe to connect with username from the ZTE router and password which is your account no(available in the Airtel App)

Upvote 0
Doesn’t work without turning on vlan as initially when I set it up I left it off and it didn’t connect so had to turn it on.

Upvote 0
Yeah, did you tag vlan 100 on the device you were dialing from?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did,does not work,works only when it’s set on ZTE itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
@awemonk
J0XL36x.png

Upvote 0
Thanks so much. I tried this and it works flawlessly. I don't need Bridge mode at the moment, but this will be useful in the future if I ever need to connect to another router. Also removes the headache of contacting Airtel support.

Just one question: In the WAN settings, after I create a new profile for Bridge mode, can I keep the old PPPoE profile or is it better to delete it?

Upvote 0