• Thread starter Thread starter thehacker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,490

thehacker

ISP
BSNL
Hello guyz,
I m dataone home 250 user. I m using it from last 2years and till date i havnot got any dataone bill from bsnl. .:yahoo::hysterical:
So, are they included in my Phone bills or separate bill will come to my grandchildrens.I have checked the bill well but sure it is not added there.

So, i want to ask you pepl to take wich action from the follwing two:
1st: Start downloading recklessly to reach d.limit to 40-50 gb. Use it till the bill comes and discontinue the service after that.:thumbsup:
2nd: Run before BSNL officials to correct this problem.:wall:

And also does any one round here know that Will BSNL discontinue my B-Fone too if i dont pay dataone bills.
Thanks in advance.

congrats. life seems easy for you. The bill generally comes clubbed with BFone bill. so if u r sure that it is NOT included in ur BFone bill, i would suggest option1, though u can also go for option 2 if u wish 😉

BSNL can disconnect your phone line at any time .
it is better to contact local exchange for the bill !

^ They may find out the problem after 20 years and send you a bill in lakhs. Till then enjoy.

^ and after that 20years disconnect your b-fone 😀.

To me ,take the 1st action.dude you re very lucky ,download as much as u can befor the bill comes in lakhs after 50 years.

Yes . Your Dataone usage is included in your B fone bill.
Have you checked up your usage anytime recently online?
Surprising you have not checked your B fone bills for the past two years.
If you had opted for ECS, check your Bank account !
Suggest QUF from sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker.
Nothing to worry. Mother India can afford to write off your bill dues. .

Yes . Your Dataone usage is included in your B fone bill.
Have you checked up your usage anytime recently online?
Surprising you have not checked your B fone bills for the past two years.
If you had opted for ECS, check your Bank account !
Suggest QUF from sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker.
Nothing to worry. Mother India can afford to write off your bill dues. .
this is not the case dear. i hav checked the dataone usage and bills both.

dataone billi can be clubbed with the landline bill or it can come separately..... depends on what you selected while applying for dataone

I know what you mean.So, I suggest that you do the following:1)Submit an application for the bill to the AO(TR) and get a receipt. You must say in that applicaion that you will not be responsible for nonpayment if the bills pile up due to bsnl's fault.2) wait for one month, and submit a similar application to the area manager3) keep the receipts of those in a bank locker, they will save you in future4) get another phone (sulav 2) in the name of another person in your home. 5) download like a madman and enjoy until bsnl finds out after another 2 years.6) then you will get a bill of 5 lakhs or something7) relax. dont pay the bill. ask for details of the bill.8) ask for login details, data download details, keep asking things.9) if finally bsnl reponds,(they don't generally), show your applications that you kept in the bank locker.10) by this time, bsnl will disconnect your line11) use the second phone.12) its already 2010, so 4MBPS unlimited WiMAX is here, you dont need bsnl.13) Other big broadband players are also here, so you can take their connection.14) BSNL cannot recover money from you, becuzm through legal battle, it will take another 10 years. OTHERWISEyou can submit a disconnection notice for this phone and get a new one.(if you are chicken that is) 😀