No Airtel Broadband installed even after two weeks

• Thread starter Thread starter Rafales
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,615
Hi,
I stay in Bangalore, JP Nagar Second Phase, and I applied for a Airtel fixed line Broadband connection and I received a confirmation with installation order id from Airtel on August 22, 2014 that my application is processed and will take approx. 3 working days.
I submitted my documents and paid Rs.500/- for installation/activation only after Aritel confirmed there is feasibility for a connection.
Its been more than two weeks and Airtel have not yet installed my broadband. I have been contacting Airtel help desk (1800-103-0121) almost every day and every time I've been told different reasons (Technical issue / Port is full / cable issue / application is cancelled due to no feasibility, etc...) and I have no idea what is going on. There is no clear response from Airtel and they are nor trying to fix the issue even after two weeks.
Some Airtel representative said that I will receive my money back after 22 days from date of cancellation.

Very bad response and service from Airtel, just to install a broadband connection. Is there any Airtel number or Airtel email address I could write a compliant.

Currently I'm using BSNL and kindly suggest any other reliable fixed line broadband connection. Act Broadband said there is no feasibility in my area.

Thanks and Regards
Rafa

Go to any airtel gallery and tell them about your issue they will assist you.

I had to cancel the application since Airtel said there was no ports available for a connection.
Act Fibernet and Tata Docomo Wired Broadband were also not available / feasible in my area. So as of now I have to stick with BNSL Broadband.